Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...


Christmas has to be one of my favourite times of the year.
I love walkng through the shops listening to carols.
I love seeing al the children queued up to tell Santa what they would like left in their stocking.
I love the huge spread of food on Christmas Day that leaves you needing to unbutton your pants.
I love shopping for friends and family and anticipating the gift sharing.
And most of all, I LOVE decorating my Christmas Tree.

In years past, I have tended to go for a two-colour theme and then I co-ordinate all the present wrapping in this theme to match too! This year, with Joshua having much more understanding of what is happening, I decided my theme would be "bright and colourful".

What do you think?

No comments: